Stainless Steel - Aluminum - Bronze We fix em all You may not want to go to the expense of purchasing a new propeller. Why not let Hot Headz Marine service, rebuild and repair your propeller. Servicing and repair can solve many of the following problems:
- Stop vibration due to an imbalance of a damaged blade.
- Restore loss of performance due to incorrect pitch.
- Restore fuel consumption, due to a damaged or fouled propeller. Often many problems can be solved with relatively simple prop repairs.
- Repair accident damage; this includes bent blades, blades damaged by impacts or repair worn edges of the propeller restoring speed.
- Build up the worn or broken tips to their original size.
- Re-pitch blades for different performance (speed or low end torque).
- Alter the diameter of the blades has been corrected, this can make a huge difference in speed and acceleration.
- Correct the tracking of blades.
- Repair Cavitation damage - Often damage caused by cavitation can be repaired and will improve fuel economy.
The left image shows a the results of collision with a heavy chain. As you can see the blades are badly bent and damaged. The right image shows the finished recondition result.